EEPP is a partnership between Region 10 and Texas A&M University - Commerce, providing classwork and preparation for a Superintendent's Certification.
Texas A&M - Commerce:
Provides the classroom portion of the following classes:
- School District Instructional Leadership: Human Resources
- School District Organizational Leadership: Finance
- School District Leadership: Facilities
- School District CEO Leadership: The Superintendent
Supervises the Internship portion of the program.
This consists of 7 assignments:
- Human Resources
- Budget Building
- Special Populations and Special Services
- School Board
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Public Relations
At the conclusion of one year, when all the courses and the internship are completed, students will be eligible to take the Superintendent's Exam. Students may apply the hours gained through these courses towards a doctorate at Texas A&M University - Commerce.
Region 10 and TAMUC have engaged with four corporate sponsors to support the program and participants. These sponsors will provide funding to offset tuition costs and fees:
TCG Group Holdings will provide an $800 grant to all participants, which will offset a portion of the cost of the internship.
TAMUC will provide scholarships to offset tuition costs and fees.